1) Enroll as a CAH Member or make a donation
Please visit our store and review the membership options or send a check in any amount. Checks can be mailed to: PMB #321 – Mail Box Etc. – 336 Bon Air Center, Greenbrae, CA 94904
2) Support and participate in our Parole Opposition Letter Requests
Parole Opposition Letter Campaigns are coordinated by CAH at the rquest of families of homicide victims. Please visit our website “Parole Opposition Letter Requests” page for information Including current Parole Opposition requests and sample letters.
3) Become involved with Citizens Against Homicide
Attend monthly CAH Meetings – (Second Sunday of each month (except Holidays) – 10:00 a.m. San Rafael Commons – 302 4th Street, San Rafael, CA
4) Support the CAH Annual Charity Golf Classic – (The Annual CAH Charity Golf Classic is the only fund raising event and is held on the first Friday of August)
~ Donations are needed for the silent auction each year;
~ Participants in the Golf Classic are needed each year
5) Become active and supportive of political candidates (at all levels of government), who support Victim Rights
~Educate yourself on each candidate’s position on Victim Rights and goals/objectives of victim advocacy organizations. Ask, “Where do you stand on public safety and Victim Rights?”
6) Write letters to the Governor of California requesting that appointments to the Board of Parole Hearings (Lifer Unit) include those candidates who support Victim Rights and victim advocacy organizations.
~ Remain informed of legislative membership on the California Senate Rules Committee. Thee are elected State Senators who vote on confirmation of commissioners to the Board of Parole Hearings. Let elected officials know that “Victim Rights” must be a consideration for Board of Parole Hearings confirmation.
7) Include CAH in your Living Trust, Will, Retirement Plan or Life Insurance
~ You/your attorney will need the following:
Official Organization Name: Citizens Against Homicide
Address: PMB #321 – Mail Box Etc. – 336 Bon Air Center, Greenbrae, CA 94904
Phone: (415) 455-5944
Status: 501(c)3 – Non-Profit – Tax ID# 68-0330408